We design and implement financial strategies to increase liquidity, safety, and rate of return for business owners, high-income families, and couples ($175K+/year).
Custom Financial Planning, Attentive Customer Care
You’ve worked hard for your money. We work hard to make that money work better for you.
You want to send your kids to college and retire, but the financial world and global economy aren’t cooperating. We create custom solutions and strategies are designed to grow your net worth. We work with you to:
- Make the most of what you’ve got (optimize existing assets)
- Keep more of what you make (minimize taxes)
- Protect what you have (reduce risk and volatility)
The Millionaire Makers Club
Designed for those who are accumulating wealth and want to have $1 million in assets in the next 10 to 15 years. These clients have accumulated some assets, may have worked with a financial professional in the past, and know that they need to do more.
The Millionaire Makers Club members are busy people with complex lives, trying to:
- Run a business
- Make more money
- Achieve home/work balance
- Manage the health and home care of aging parents
- Save for the kids’ college educations while paying for private school and babysitters
- Just get some sleep and eat better
Our goal is to deliver their assets to the $1 million mark, and beyond. It’s possible.
The Millionaires Next Door
Designed for those who are 10 years or less from retirement and looking to double their money and perhaps to save more aggressively.
The Millionaires Next Door maintain assets that total $1 million to $3 million. They are trying to:
- Preserve what they’ve amassed
- Make more without taking on more risk
- Wrap up college tuition payments
- Help kids buy houses
- Reduce their working hours
- Spend time with grandkids
- Secure peace of financial mind
Our goal is to grow their assets, continue to save, and provide lifestyle flexibility.
Designed for those who have $3 million or more in net worth and are financially independent, but choose to work because it’s fun.
Often, Lanning’s Elite are:
- Moving on to their third or fourth career or business
- Concerned about estate and income taxes
- Committed to taking care of their heirs beyond death
They are contemplating how to be stewards of their wealth and how best to pass their keen financial skills along to their children. Our goal is to help bring these plans to fruition.