Financial Strategy Services
Financial planning is multifaceted—integrating financial, legal, and tax considerations across your lifetime and into the lifetimes of your heirs. The experts at Lanning Financial are trained, experienced, and dedicated to your financial service needs, giving you expert advice and bringing in experts where we are not. Here’s what we can do for you:
Assess the Big Picture
Financial planning is the process of strategically managing your finances so you can achieve your goals and dreams. We evaluate your situation, take into account your assets and liabilities, and structure a plan of action toward achieving your short- and long-term goals.
- Financial record organization and management
- Estate planning record organization and management
- Asset audit
- Insurance review (what kind, how much)
- Annual savings targets for retirement, education, etc.
- Comprehensive financial review (estate planning, tax management, etc.)
We work with your existing advisory team to integrate your financial plan seamlessly.
Life happens and situations change, so we revisit your plan on a regular basis to make sure the plan is still appropriate.
As part of the overall financial planning process, we provide investment management services. These services include the following:
- Incorporate your financial planning objectives into the development of an overall investment strategy that encompasses all of your financial resources
- Ongoing professional management of your liquid investment assets
- Periodic and year-end tax planning, including tax-loss harvesting, to maximize after-tax investment returns
- Periodic meetings to review your financial plan and investment portfolio and to discuss your overall financial situation
- Access to institutional fund managers
- Frequent communication via e-mail and newsletter to keep you informed about financial planning opportunities, movements in the securities markets, etc
- Disability planning
- Life insurance planning
- Long-term care planning
- Personal liability planning
- Deferred Sales Trust™ planning for owners of highly appreciated assets
- Residential real estate financing with the best available terms
- Assisting nonprofits in raising revenue through Immediate Legacy™ planning
- Personal “project management” for acquiring and transferring tangible assets
- Discounted bill-paying and cash-flow management services