Lanning’s Planning Workshop
Please join me and my panel of experts for an information-packed, high-level overview of personal financial planning. You will leave with a big-picture understanding of the building blocks of financial well-being and a concrete plan for accomplishing two identifiable tasks by Thanksgiving.
June 12th, 2012 (RSVP by June 8th)
June 26th, 2012 (RSVP by June 22nd)
Parking at Sutter Stockton Garage
RSVP and payment required by June 8th and June 22nd, respectively.
Seating limited to 20.
We will cover the why’s and how’s of:
- De-cluttering and simplifying your finances
- Budgeting and managing debt
- Estate planning
- Investing for retirement, college funding, etc.
The cost of this workshop is $299 if paid for by June 8th and 22nd respectively.
The cost goes up to $349 after that.
It’s $99 for one additional person to attend with you (spouse, partner, friend, family member, colleague, etc.).
We will address issues such as:
- How to pay off your mortgage the fastest and safest way possible
- How to get the most out of your employer-sponsored retirement plan (401k’s, etc.)
- Mistakes people make in planning for kids’ college funding
- How to plan for higher taxes in the future
- How to be a successful investor in a volatile market
Please come prepared to work. Dinner and drinks will be included. This is not a sales presentation or seminar.
The workshop will feature the following presenters:
- Jessica Lanning, JD, CFP, Lanning Financial
- Hilary Byrde, First Republic Bank
- Jeff Tachiki, Esq., Tachiki Law Group
- Toan Tieu, State Farm
- Kathryn Amenta, Financial Counselor
6:00 pm | Dinner and Overview
6:30 pm | Declutter and simplify your finances
6:45 pm | Budgeting
7:00 pm | Insurance
7:20 pm | Estate Planning
7:40 pm | Break
7:50 pm | Investing for retirement, college funding, etc.
8:30 pm | Wrap-up
8:40 pm | Q&A
9:00 pm | Program Ends
Jessica will stay until 9:30 pm to answer individual questions
This workshop is an opportunity for those who perhaps do not want to engage in a full financial planning process, but want to know what they “should” be doing. It is also an opportunity to get to know Jessica Lanning and other potential service providers who can help you put the pieces together.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please call or email Jessica Lanning, 415.354.5699, firstname.lastname@example.org