No waxing poetic this week. Just some bulleted items for you to add to your end-of-the-year craziness:
- Call your accountant if you have not already for end-of-the-year tax planning. The possible Bush tax cuts extension is making a mess of everyone’s planning. Come join in the fun.
- If you’re going to convert your IRA to a Roth IRA this year so that you can pay the taxes over two years, you need to do that now.
- Get your payroll service in order. If you have not been happy with your payroll service or are hiring someone for the first time, you need a solid payroll company. January is the best time of the year to make a change.
- Get your business planning done. Record your accomplishments. Let go of your “failures.”
- No New Year’s Resolutions. Remember, they don’t work in January. Wait until at least February 2nd. The gym will be emptier by then anyway.
It’s the home stretch of 2010. Enjoy!